Walleye Opening Weekend
May 10th - 12th 2019
Check-in: anytime Friday May 10th
Check-out: 4pm Sunday May 12th
$129 /per person
(with own boat)
$159 /per person
(includes boat, motor, gas)
- Boat, motor and gas (at package price) all day Saturday and Sunday until noon.
- Friday night bonfire hot dog roast.
- Saturday night waterfront BBQ buffet including, salads and desserts.
- Entry into the Midnight Fishing Derby (see derby rules)
(50% deposit due at time of booking, balance due at check-in. Prices do not include tax)
Winner of the Derby receives a certificate for a free two night stay for 2 people during the fall of 2019. (over $400 in value)
Package includes accommodation and boat/motor rental.
- Derby entrants limited to Ridgeview Cottages guests only!
- Minimum two participants per cabin to participate.
- One rod per person. Catch and release beyond normal possession and size limits as outlined under MNR Rules and Regulations.
- Walleye/pickerel ONLY to be counted in total weight of fish caught by each individual entrant.
- Dock fishing only between Friday May 10th Midnight and 2am, unlimited Rice lake fishing locations. Saturday May 11th and until noon only on Sunday May 12th.
- Weigh-in times: Saturday May 11th 2am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm and Sunday May 12th at noon.
ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS AND CABIN CAPACITY.
If event should cancel due to lack of participants all deposits will be refunded.
For more details on boating and fishing